We all know Rowan Atkinson. the rubber faced man best known as the character Mr. Bean. We adore, laugh and loved the character. Listed in The Observer as one of the 50 funniest actors in British comedy, and amongst the top 50 comedians ever in a 2005 poll of fellow comedians. Also had cinematic success with his performances in the Mr. Bean movie adaptations Bean and Mr. Bean’s Holiday and in Johnny English and its sequel Johnny English Reborn. A car enthusiast, But as a real person, we know that he is an intellectual and a not “no-sense” person.
Rowan Atkinson took part in the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in London on 28 July in 2012. It was a pleasant surprise for fans of British humour. Rowan was warmly welcomed by the audience. He joined the symphony to play “Chariots of Fire.” He became so bored from playing his one note that he pulled out his phone, took some pictures, sneezed, then day-dreamed his part in “Chariots of Fire.” With the help of a car, he won the race on the beach.
- RIP Mr Bean: False rumour of actor Rowan Atkinson’s death trends worldwide on Twitter (dailymail.co.uk)
- No, Mr. Bean Did Not Die In A Car Accident [Mr Bean] (jalopnik.com)
- Twitter Said: Rowan Atkinson Dead?!? (iamdarky.wordpress.com)
- Rowan Atkinson death hoax trends worldwide on Twitter: RIP Mr Bean (dailymail.co.uk)
- Mr. Bean at the 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremonies (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Mr. Bean Gets Carried Away During Olympics Appearance (mashable.com)
- Opening Ceremony London 2012: Chariots of Fire! Harry Potter! The Queen and James Bond! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Mr. Bean & Chariots of Fire (davidkanigan.com)
- 10 Questions for Rowan Atkinson (time.com)
- Church masterpiece ‘restored’ as Mr. Bean would do it (news.blogs.cnn.com)