“When we talk about supporting democracy, we mean real democracy.”
If we people support democracy, we should have freedom and tolerance and not enforcing someones belief or ideology to others and not prejudicing and discriminating as a sign of respect to other views and beliefs.
- Indonesia is No Model for Muslim Democracy (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Clinton visits Egypt for first meeting with Islamist president (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Protesters In Egypt Pelt Hillary Clinton’s Motorcade With Tomatoes (huffingtonpost.com)
- US urges Egypt to commit to `durable democracy’ (utsandiego.com)
- Clinton’s calls fall flat in Egypt political fight (sfgate.com)