Sorry, but I have to say this..
Islam is a cult. Even Christianity is a cult. The Koran and the Bible are books written by primitive men who are known today as science fiction writers. Religions as a whole have caused many wars, killings and sufferings throughout history. They said they represent peace, yet they laid waste on everyone in its path. Leaving only a path of destruction.
They don’t just destroy lives, they annihilate the whole community or country they step foot with. They will only gave you two choice, convert or die. And they do this in the name of their religion and glorification of their god. Any person who believes in any religion and the idea of saving them is a blind and a fool.
And anyone who incorporate religion in a State is abomination. You are a fanatic. If I may use what Yoda said in Starwars with my own twist, hate leads to fear, fear leads to close-mindedness, close-mindedness leads to conservatism, conservatism leads to fanaticism, fanaticism leads to radicalism, radicalism leads to extremism, and extremism leads to destruction of the state it self. The downfall of the civilization.
- Muslims are Hypocrites (mackquigley.wordpress.com)
- “Destroy all the Churches” (papundits.wordpress.com)
- Here’s an interesting article on cults and how to avoid them. (pastormikesays.wordpress.com)
- Why Have Faith in a Religion? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Fundamentals of the Faith (graceindallas.wordpress.com)
- “Wait, ask her when her next cult meeting is!” (collegecoffeecraziness.wordpress.com)
- Avoid Religious fanaticism to gain mutual trust and respect (drkokogyi.wordpress.com)
- Why Conservatives Always Lose (whitelocust.wordpress.com)
- Fanaticism: Crossing Over The Line (drschiffman.wordpress.com)
- Christian, Conservative or a Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing? (cyclopesrevenge.wordpress.com)
- Atheism, Religion, and Religious Radicalism (ephraimseducation.wordpress.com)
- Burned Korans & Riots & Feeding the Delusions of the Delusional (minx.cc)